8z Real Estate is pleased to announce that it has been selected as one of the Top Workplaces by the Denver Post. 8z was ranked ninth in the small companies category.
8z Real Estate has over 100 high performing Realtors throughout the Colorado Front Range. 8z Real Estate is tied to its culture and core values, carefully vetting that each potential new applicant is the right fit for the company. Each 8z Realtor is a full time professional that is committed to putting their clients first and being part of the company’s mission to fix real estate.
“It is an honor for 8z Real Estate to be recognized as a Top Workplace by our employees. Our Realtors are the greatest asset to growing the company. Many new 8zers learned about the company when working with an 8z Realtor on a transaction. The positive feedback we received from the employee surveys is a great indicator of where we’re going, towards our mission, as a company,” explains Stefan Peterson, 8z Real Estate COO and recruiter.
8z sets itself apart as a workplace with many unique programs.
- The 8z System provides highly structured marketing support for 8z Realtors to grow their businesses. New Realtors and established professionals all benefit from the system.
- Qualified veterans receive substantial financial support to starting their real estate careers with the 8z Veterans Program.
- Realtors are encouraged to be involved and an asset within the neighborhoods where they specialize. The “Community Seeds” program supports 8z Realtors to participate and give back to the local organizations within the communities they serve.
- Top performing Realtors are rewarded with an all-inclusive paid vacation annually for them and a guest.
- Employee benefits include 401k, profit sharing, ESOP, and sabbatical program with 6 weeks additional paid time off after 6 years.
The Top Workplaces are determined based solely on employee feedback. The employee survey is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement. WorkplaceDynamics conducts regional Top Workplaces programs with 40 major publishing partners across the United States. Over the past year, more than 5,000 organizations and 1 in every 88 employees in the U.S. have turned to WorkplaceDynamics to better understand what’s on the minds of their employees. Through its workplace improvement offerings, WorkplaceDynamics provides solutions, training and tools to help clients improve their workplace.
The Denver Post published the complete list of Top Workplaces on April 12, 2015. For more information about the Top Workplaces lists and WorkplaceDynamics, please visit www.topworkplaces.com and www.workplacedynamics.com.
About 8z Real Estate
8z Real Estate is a real estate brokerage built from the ground up to empower home buyers and sellers with unmatched market data and online tools, combined with the knowledge and expertise of professionals on the ground. Realtors implement a client-centric approach to real estate transactions. Proactive, honest and trustworthy, 8z brokers listen to clients’ needs, address their concerns and deliver customized real estate solutions. Each Realtor specializes in specific neighborhoods throughout Colorado, allowing them to continually grow their knowledge base about the area in which they live and work as well as offer the “inside scoop” on everything local. For more information call 303-563-4103 and visit http://8z.com/.