8z Veterans Program
8z believes military members and veterans are part of the fabric of the communities we serve. The 8z Veterans Program seeks to strengthen the connection between our neighborhoods and the people who have defended them.
Selected veterans benefit from financial support provided by 8z as well as the full 8z System. The benefits below typically total over $4,000.
1. Licensing process fees reimbursable upon successful completion:
a. Pre-licensing school
b. CO or CA real estate exam
2. Dues/fees covered by 8z for the first six months:
b. Board or Association of Realtors
c. DORA or CA DRE
3. Marketing: 8z “external” items 8z will pay for:
b. Business cards
4. Marketing: “internal” programs 8z will pay for (2 quarters):
a. Client Appreciation Postcards
b. Quarterly Market Snapshots
c. Just Listed/Sold postcards
d. Buyer and Seller packs
5. E&O insurance: 8z covers it though year end
6. Ninja Selling training: 8z will cover training costs
7. Commission split: 50% for first six months. Upon graduation this increases to 60%.
8. Other program elements at no charge:
a. Business planning and coaching